Sunday, February 5, 2012

I hate the moments when you find out things people do that you'd never expect them to. It had nothing to do with me, but still. Somewhat an ex-bestfriend did something so out of the norm for them and it just shocked me a little bit.

Okay, thats all of that. Not a complaint blog. Watched the Superbowl with Kalub and his family today, which was very fun (considering that I know shit about football.) In my opinion, the Kitty Bowl is WAY better than the regular Superbowl any day.

I seriously need to get my grades up and my school life together if I want to get out of this town and do something with my life. If anyone who reads this happens to have any tips or stories of how they got up grades or improved study habits, or anything that relates, please comment. It would be greatly appreciated (:

Thats all for now and I'll end with a link to a favorite Nirvana video.

Keep calm and carry on,
Laur


http://youtu.be/vabnZ9-ex7o

No comments:

Post a Comment